As people age, monitoring their health and fitness levels becomes increasingly important. One way to do this is through the use of a health watch specifically designed for senior citizens. So, you will need the best health watch for seniors out there.
Such a watch is the Watchout Wearables Senior Citizen Health Watch. In this blog post, we will be discussing about this senior citizen smartwatch, its features and tips to take care of these watches that will benefit you and your loved ones. But before that, you should know a bit about us.
About watchout wearables
Watchout is a technology-driven startup that thinks high-end technology combined with exquisite design can elevate gadgets to new heights. To accomplish our vision of "Technology in Every Hand," we strive to create reasonably priced products.
Watchout, founded in 2018, is an advanced consumer wearables innovation firm dedicated to bringing the best technology to consumers. Watchout has pushed wearables to a whole new level with cutting-edge artificial intelligence, robotics, and gesture recognition.
The unique feature of our senior citizen smartwatch that makes it stand-out
Fall detection: The watch is equipped with a built-in accelerometer that can detect if a senior has fallen and send an alert to designated contacts. The family members will get notifying messages in such cases, and sometimes, they can get an emergency call for severe cases.
This watch is specifically designed to meet the needs of ELDERS, with some other exciting features that make it the best health watch for seniors, which include:
- 2-way Audio and Video call: 4G video chat with high-definition resolution provides a seamless video call experience for parents and their children wherever, making communication more convenient and lively.
- Heart rate monitoring: This feature allows seniors to keep track of their heart rate throughout the day and monitor for any unusual changes.
- GPS tracking: The watch has GPS enabled, through which family members can get real-time location information on a complimentary app on their android or IOS devices.
- Water and dust resistant: The watch is IP54 water and dust resistant, so it can be worn easily near water or other activities.
- SOS Button: When the SOS button is pressed for more than five seconds, the watch will circularly contact family members listed in the APP and send messages to the guardians.
- Colour: As of now, we have black, all-time classic colour, available for pre-order.
Watchout for your health watches with these tips from us-
- Use it as intended: Follow the instructions provided in the manual with the watch to ensure it is used correctly and safely.
- Be mindful of the features: Use the features of the watch as needed and avoid overusing them to prolong the life of the device.
- Keep the watch clean: Wipe the watch regularly with a soft cloth to remove dirt and sweat. Being water resistant, you can use mild soap and water if necessary.
- Charge the battery: Make sure to charge the battery regularly to ensure the watch stays powered on.
- Wear it properly: Ensure the watch is worn correctly to avoid discomfort or injury.
- Keep the warranty: Keep the warranty information for the watch in case of any issues.
- Use it as a reminder: Use the watch to set alarms for your sleep, to take medications, making doctor appointments, and other important health-related tasks.
- Take it to a professional: If the watch is not working properly or you have any concerns, take it to a professional for repair or maintenance, don't try to do experiments without any know-how!
“Good health is not something we can buy, but we can definitely buy a watch that will invest in that good health.”
In conclusion, the Watchout Wearables Senior Citizen Health Watch is an excellent device for seniors who want to stay active and healthy. So, why not opt for something beneficial?